I do not understand some people, at all. Can not be bothered with this shit right now, goodnight.
A few things.
- I’m now in an immensely better mood as I get to see my girl this weekend.
- I want a big, spicy curry & egg fried rice.
- I want a fucking PS Vita/Uncharted/FIFA, so badly.
- I’m actually proper excited for the football, even if it does turn me into a monster.
- I’m really warming to Sonic Generations, it’s actually a proper fucking good game (If you don’t blast through the game in a few sittings!) The graphics are amazing, gameplay is smooth & leaves razor-thin margins for error & the modern takes on the classic levels are something to behold.
- I have a calzone for dinner, yay. I like food.
There must be a place for a wretch like me.
I wonder if Gamestation will accept my soul as an acceptable trade in for a PS Vita?